Help & Advice

Providing independent, confidential, and impartial advice to all University of Worcester students

The Students' Union provides a free, independent, confidential and impartial advice service to all students at the University of Worcester and its partner colleges.

Our Advisors can support students with any academic procedure and explain to students their options and ways forward.

If you can't hand you work in on time or your performance has been affected we can support you with your mitigating circumstances claim.

If you have a concern with quality of teaching or a University service we can advise you how to make a complaint or resolve the matter informally.

We can also support you if you encounter difficulties with academic misconduct or plagiarism.

Fitness to Practise procedures can affect any students studying on an academic course leading to a professional qualification, if you have difficulties with these procedures we can help.

To find out more about the various academic procedures at the University of Worcester and where you can find help, take a read of our booklet.