Please ensure you use the correct method of classifying your degree, this depends on when you commenced your studies.
If you began your first year (level 4) of undergraduate studies before September 2022
- To gain your degree you need to have completed a total of 360 credits worth of modules, 120 per level.
- A grade value will not be raised up to achieve a certain degree classification, it will be lowered.
- e.g. if you get enough A grades to get a 1st but not enough Bs, those A grades will act as Bs.
- A grade value such as 'A' refers to grades of 'A+', 'A' and 'A-'.
This guide is not definitive and is a rough guide for a large proportion of undergraduate students.
- Take a look at Registry Services Page
- Speak to a Programme Advisor at 01905 542727 - CLICK HERE for more information and opening times.
- Meet with your Personal Academic Tutor
- You may also find it useful to look over the Module Marking Scales in the University's Regulatory Framework (p. 13 Section 8)
If you began your first year (level 4) of undergraduate studies from September 2022 onwards.
Still confused? See some worked examples