The Help & Advice service offers year round accommodation advice to students in University Halls and in private accommodation. We can help check your contract and give you advice on looking for accommodation as well as try to help you resolve disputes.
StudentPad will go live after the Housing Fair on Thursday 27th January
Click here to access a whole range of accredited properties and landlords!
Useful Contacts & Links
University of Worcester Accommodation Team
- 01905 855300/01905 855137
- Visit the Accommodation Hub
Residential Life Team
- Find them on Facebook or Instagram.
(Official University of Worcester property search website)
- Password and information on how to use StudentPad will be released in February.
Shelter Housing and Homeless Charity
- Call the housing advice helpline on 08088004444
(Information especially for students living in private rented housing)
- Call 03444 111 444