Anyone who logs a bicycle ride this October will enter the prize draw. Just for riding a bike once this October you could win:
- A hot air balloon ride for two! Enjoy a flight from a choice of 100 UK destinations
- £500 voucher to buy a new bike from a local bike shop of your choice!
- Hi-Vis winter cycle clothing from Proviz! Stay dry, warm and visible
- Super bright lights from Exposure! A pair of Trace/TraceR bike lights for daily commuting or winter leisure rides
- Torch T2 Helmet, Comes in a range of colours, large light panels provide 360 visibility to help you be seen
- CarraDry Bags from Carradice! Waterproof and fit all bikes, Universal/Front Pannier, Rucksack Pannier, Midi-saddlepack
Since the competition started this summer the riders have logged 600,000 miles, lets go further!
UniCycle is a partnership between Love to Ride, National Union of Students and the EAUC.
Students and staff at the Universities of Worcester are invited to ride and encourage their coursemates, housemates and friends to experience the joys and benefits of cycling.
There will be a year-long programme of events and competitions.
Love to Ride wants to encourage more people across the UK to try a bike. It's a fun, free, national competition to see which organisation can earn the most points for riding and encouraging their members to take part.
Register here or confirm participation now: http://www.lovetoride.net/mysite/user_profiles/mine