Candidate for the position of Vice President Student Activities
Representing you and the changes you want to see!
Hi Everyone! I’m Mike and I’m hoping to be your new Vice President for Student Activities! Here are some of the things I would do should you vote me as your number 1!
- Further increase the profile of sports and societies through the continuation and progression of Team Worc TV!
- Work with SU to move as many BUCS fixtures outside of progression Weeks!
- Self-defence classes for all students on both campuses at least once a week!
- Lobby to live stream as many events and fixtures as possible!
- Lobby for a performance analysis tool for all sports, including opportunity to make your own highlights reel!
- More volunteering and placement opportunities, publicised more often!
- Greater visibility in the sport and society funding process!
- More support and guidance for promoting your sport, society or event!
- Greater ongoing promotion of recreation teams!
- Optional disclosure of sport and society preferences upon university registration to help committees identify potential incoming members!
- Gaming tournaments in the SU for charity and social purposes!
- Joint fundraising and social events across societies!
- Online suggestion pages that can be accessed any time!
- Monthly, all student activities (Like Zorbing!)