Union Awards: Students' Choice
The Union Awards: Students' Choice give students the opportunity to nominate the University of Worcester teaching and support staff that have had a positive impact during their time at Worcester. Students have until 29th March to nominate staff in the following categories:
- Outstanding Lecturer Award
- Module Excellence Award
- The Extra Mile Award for Support Staff (Non-Teaching)
- Sustainability Award – Individual or Departmental Achievement
- Award for Exceptional Personal Academic Tutor (PAT)
- Excellence in Doctoral Supervision Award
Just visit bit.ly/SCAs2019 to submit your nominations and give outstanding members of staff the recognition they deserve.
Shortlisted staff will be notified, prior to the winners being announced at the Union Awards on Tuesday 21st May.
Meet our past winners: