Woo Bike Share
Woo Bike Share offers a great deal to students and staff who want to get about on two wheels. The 100 bike fleet has 50 pedal bikes and 50 electric e-bikes.
How does the Woo Bike Share scheme work?
- Students and staff join by paying a £45 annual membership via the online Woo Bikes system.
- To start your membership, collect your FREE helmet and lights from the Bike Shop
- Collect the key from any 24/7 hub City or St Johns's reception
- Hire pedal bikes up to 7 days at no extra cost and e-bikes for 24 hours.
- After you've used it, return to bike to any of our hubs and hand in the key (and battery for e-bikes
Click here to visit the University of Worcester website and find out more about the Woo Bike Share scheme
What would you do with an extra £974 a year? That’s how much a typical commuter saves when they car-share to work. The university is reducing its carbon footprint – and helping its staff and students save money through its established car-sharing scheme. The free-to-use online system, which is designed to cut travel costs as well as local congestion and pollution, enables its members to share lifts to any destination.
Click here to visit the University of Worcester website and find out more about the Car Share scheme