University of Worcester - Money Advice
The Money Advisers based in Peirson provide students and potential students at the University of Worcester with welfare and financial advice and support. They offer advice on a range of topics, including student loans and grants, bursaries, trust funds and charities, welfare benefits, debt management, Tax Credits and general financial queries.
- Diagnose your problem
- Explain the options available to you
- Help you identify further action to take
- Help you fill in forms and draft letters if necessary
- Contact other organisations for further information if relevant
- Liaise with others on your behalf, e.g. Student Finance England, banks and landlords.
StepChange Debt Charity
StepChange Debt Charity have over 20 years' experience in providing free and impartial debt advice. Their expert advisors help over 500,000 people each year, both over the telephone and online.
Call free on 0800 138 1111 or visit www.stepchange.org
Student Finance England (SFE)
SFE is a service allowing full-time higher education students from England to apply for finance online. It also lets parents and partners of students support an application online.
View all the contact information on the gov.uk website
- Telephone: 0300 100 0607
- Textphone: 0300 100 0622
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 4pm
Student Loans Company (SLC)
The Student Loans Company administers government-funded loans and grants to students throughout the United Kingdom.