Help & Advice

Providing independent, confidential, and impartial advice to all University of Worcester students


Information for students on extensions and proposal forms can be found on the University's website.

Extensions and Mitigating Circumstances

If you are having problems completing your study due to extenuating circumstances you must apply for an extension using the Dissertation Extension Request Form. You must also include evidence.

The submission deadline for the extension request form is up to two weeks before your Independent Study submission date. If you miss this date you must then apply through the Mitigating Circumstances procedure.

For more information on how to request an extension please click below.