Candidate for the position of Student Councillor - School of Sport and Exercise Science
VOTE Luke for School Councilor
of Sports and Exercise Science
Luke is very passionate about Sport. He is currently a course rep for Sports Therapy and involved in the Badminton Society as the Chairman and in the Mountaineering and Climbing Society. Luke also works part time as a sports coach.
My Plans are to:-
• Work closer in the school of sports and exercise science.
• Advertising and promoting more off what we do as a School to other students around university, including the Coaching pathway and course the School offers. Making sure that all course that students in the School want as well which are currently not included
• Develop the link between all Sports Teams and the School to help the need of these teams with specialist areas such as coaching.
• Promoting the role of Student councilor of Sports and Exercise Science by running focus groups so all courses in the school can get heard.
• Working with all the coursesin the school to put everyone’s options forward at student council.